Are you a UI/UX designer and want to improve your skills? Come to the Sketch Advanced course! We will teach you to work with popular plugins. We will help you understand the existing ones and how to create your own UI libraries. Moreover, you will do cool UI-animations in Principle.
You will easily master responsive design in Sketch. There will be a lot of practice, which means a lot of new work for the portfolio.
What will you get?
- Atomic Design
- Sketch Plugins
- UI/UX basic knowledge
- MacOS laptop
- Sketch consumes little RAM
- Comfortable work: characters, styles, options, hotkeys
- Work is faster because of built-in modular grids and small file sizes
- There is an endless supply of plugins
- The community of enthusiasts is constantly improving the program
Sketch Introduction9 topics
1. General overview Sketch app interface
2. Atomic Design principles learning
3. Shared text and Shared layer styles
4. Symbols & Overrides
5. Working with Libraries
6. Working with Data
8. Working with icons and illustrations in Sketch and interacting with Adobe Illustrator
9. Adaptive design in Sketch
Additional tools3 topics
1. Plugins for Sketch
2. InVision + Craft plugin Sketch
3. InVision Inspect mode vs Zeplin
Principle app – a tool for motion design2 topics
1. Overview and principles of the tool
2. Creating interactive animated prototypes
Project Work6 topics
1. Work in a team on the UX part of the project
2. Creating Wireframes
3. UI design of the website and mobile application
4. Creating a library of styles
5. Preparing design layouts and resources for transferring to programmers
6. Preparing the project presentation
Click the button to get full course description
I knew that It's hard. But our awesome teacher helped us to survive with a smile. It was love from the first lesson and an unforgettable relationship for all 4 months. The knowledge I got was crucial for my job. I become more self-confident and saw a field with endless development open up for me.
The lessons were natural, clear and constructive. There was a lot of practice. And then was a meeting with employers and I was very proud of my project presentation.
It was difficult to start. I knew a little about programming. But everything in the courses was interesting. And now — I'm a developer.
I’ve understood that I can not only work but share my knowledge at different IT conferences. Later I've found my ow conference in Kharkiv. Also, I work as a coach in an HTML academy.
After graduation, I developed some websites for clients. I had a serious push to act. I believed in myself and I still do. I’ve found my favorite job and I’m happy — no matter how silly this sounds.
Why Beetroot Academy?
70% employment rate
Our graduates start careers in IT
Two flags of blue and yellow
Get an international education right here in Ukraine
The full package
English lessons and career consulting that to get you ready for work.
Learn based on real market needs
Work on real projects and gain real experience.
We are a non-profit
We’re on a quest for impact, not profit.
A rare opportunity
Study in a motivating environment with like-minded, ambitious students.
How to start education
Regional coordinator will contact you and will arrange an interview.
Come for a pleasant meeting with our team, to see if we're a good match for each other.
We will evaluate your knowledge and will select an according group.
Study in a friendly environment and feel like home.
Start your application
You could have awesome new skills and a new job in IT, in only 4 months. Exciting! Let's get started on your application