Choose how you want to take this course:
People are the main assets of any business. Full-Stack HR specialists can work in any of the HR fields. They can attract candidates, convey interviews, and create educational and development systems.
In this course you will embrace the HR profession from start to finish: you’ll study the methods of selecting employees, understand the differences between sourcing and recruitment, and learn how to support newcomers to the team and help them grow professionally.
You will be able to build trust-based relations with clients, internal managers, developers, and team-leads. We will provide you with real-life work situation examples.
In the end, you will master the profession and will be able to work for an IT-company of any level.
- Intermediate English and above;
- A general understanding of candidate searching process and/or HR processes in companies.
Why Full-Stack HR in IT?
- You will get to know all the profession nuances from start to finish;
- You will advance your knowledge of the HR fields you’ haven’t come across before;
- You will be no stranger to all the HR-processes in a company;
- You will set sights on future growth – narrow your focus or become a leader of a specific profile;
- You will be able to set up HR processes from scratch in a small company
IT world speaks the English language and you can’t go far without it. Our teachers will help you master the professional IT language.
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
- Profession analysis, terminology, differences between a recruiter, an HR, and an HR-generalist
- World and Ukrainian IT markets. Distinctive features and trends
- IT companies’ scope of activity, types of products. The functional formats: a startup, a product, outsource, outstaff
- Roles in IT companies, the stages of development. Full-Stack HR in IT glossary
- Methodologies of development. Agile, Waterfall, Extreme Programming. When those are used, and what are the key differences
- Corporate culture as a tool for maintaining stability. Coaching in organizations
- Employer’s brand
- Stages of company growth, stages breakdown according to Adizes
- Email communications
- Time management
- Practice. Provisional results
- Work automatization tools for Full-Stack HR (АTS) (Applicant tracking system)
- Working with texts. How to captivate the interlocutor from the first paragraph
- Sourcing tools. Research basics. Google Boolean Search, X-RAY search
- Sourcing tools. Github search, SO, and how to find the candidate’s email.
- Vacancy proposal. The form that speeds up the recruiting
- CV. A selling CV. Assembling a CV for vacancies
- Interviewing techniques. General
- Interviewing techniques. STAR interview
- Interviewing techniques. Metaprogramming interviews
- Candidate Journey – building a positive communication experience with you on all stages of hiring
- Personnel planning in a company. Recruitment forecasting.
- Building a recruitment strategy based on the vacancies and clients
- Metrics in recruitment. Analysis and forecast of the recruiter’s work
- Building referral programs
- Building a recruiter’s brand
- Interviewing techniques. Practice
- Practice. Provisional results
- Зони відповідальності рекрутера. Побудова довірчих відносин з клієнтами
- Work automatization tools for Full-Stack HR (HRIS)
- Newbie adaptation system depending on the size and format of the company
- 1-on-1 meetings with an employee, establishing a feedback system
- Giving feedback. Practice
- Performance Reviews. Setting up a system, various approaches to Performance Reviews depending on the company format and clients
- Setting goals on the organization level (OKRs, KPIs)
- Building a development and education system in teams
- Motivation – what to pay attention to
- Final project
HR Teacher and Course Author
I’ve been working in HR for over 10 years now. I am skilled at leading a full recruitment cycle (including direct search and headhunting), as well as building and maintaining open and trust-based relations with clients. I’ve developed HR programs from scratch, conveyed HR audit, created strategies and worked as a coach. I used to work for NSC “Olympiyskiy” and Prodigi advertising agency, and now I’m a Full-Stack HR at Beetroot. I’ve known I have a sense of character ever since my school days, which is why I chose the HR field. Communication plays a major role in my work, and I help people grow both professionally and personally. HRs always have room for improvement. I firmly believe that teaching should be based on cases from personal practice. In my free time, I enjoy cooking, reading, and professional planning.
Full Stack HR Teacher
I have 11 years of experience in IT companies holding positions related to human resources. I`m lucky to have experience in a product company and with outsource. Now I`m mastering a start-up format. I took the role of both a customer and a realizer. Also, I worked with established processes, built everything from scratch, and formed a team. I was a manager of the recruitment unit, spending 80% of my working time communicating with international clients. I learned to build effective relationships and create communication algorithms that give the desired results. I have experience in coaching and soft skills training as well I want to share this knowledge with students. I`ll try to make studying close to practice and true-to-life. At the end all participants need to feel that they've mastered an awesome profession.
Full Stack HR in IT Teacher
I've been working in the HR field for almost 5 years. I'm currently working as an HR at Ivano-Frankivsk regional department of Eleks. My duties include all the functions of HR specialists, from onboarding to offboarding. I develop adaptation, rotation, and motivation processes, convey performance management, and promotion. I also work on communication in teams. What I like the most about my job is to combine the two factors. One is communication with colleagues (people factor), and the second one is organizing and managing the HR processes of the company (business factor). I have already taught HR before. I prefer informal communication, I practice some workshops, game training, and discussions. I get the most joy out of the fact that I learn as well and meet new people when teaching. I spend my free time with family, and I value traditions. We travel a lot together. I love interior planning and design as well as math and numbers, statistics, economic data, and measures. Also, I work on my English and take private classes.
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Take the test
Register in our LMS and do a test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
Once we receive your test results, we'll invite you for a cup of coffee to the office. Let's see if we're a good match.
Start your education in the next available group. Your next career destination has never been closer.