Choose how you want to take this course:
Do you like to combine work with numbers and creativeness? It's time to understand Digital Marketing and to launch creative advertising campaigns. You will dive deeply in the Analytics, Paid Advertising, Content Strategy. You will learn Social Marketing and Demand Generation. After our course, you will define the digital marketing strategy from customer acquisition to retention.
You will learn to balance – reflect the brand voice and meet the objectives of the business. Will make data-driven decisions regarding marketing optimization. Map out your brand’s content, from your website to your social presence. Create, launch, and analyze Social and Google AdWords campaigns. Together, we will work through real-world projects, campaigns and training exercises to gain practical experience and insight you need to succeed in today’s digital economy.
- Basic understanding of the digital marketing landscape
Why Digital Marketing?
- Every business needs a digital presence, adhering to a digital economy
- The digital talent gap is widening - demand for digital marketing talent continues to exceed supply in key areas
- The digital marketing landscape is vast – you can find an appropriate place to apply your hard and soft skills
During lessons, you’ll solve real-life cases with your teacher. You’ll work individually or in groups together with your colleagues.
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
2 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
Strategic marketing: research, validation of ideas, target audience
- Introduction to strategy
- Personas and customer journey
- Market Research
- Competitor Research
Marketing Basics: website, content, design, traffic acquisition, analytics
- Introduction to WordPress
- Wordpress: widgets and plugins
- Wordpress Blogging
- Introduction to SEO
- On-Site & Technical SEO
- Link building & Metrics
- Creative Ideation & Presentation
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Content Creation and Analytics
- Google Analytics: Campaign and conversion tracking. Configuration
- Google Analytics: Analysis Tools & Techniques
Marketing channels and funnel: types of channels, audience involvement
- Google Analytics: Interface and Basic Reports
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email Marketing in Mailchimp. Analyzing Email Marketing campaigns
- Introduction to Google Ads
- Google Ads: Budgeting & Bidding
- Google Ads: Extentions, Ad Delivery & Keywords
- Social Media Marketing : Introduction to Strategy
- Facebook Platform & Ads
- Facebook Ads. Instagram
- Instagram Platform & Ads
- Twitter Platform & Ads
- Linkedin: Platform & Ads
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Google Ads Remarketing
- Freelance on Upwork
- Account-Based Marketing
- Final Exam
- Deep practice (based on group's choice) - 2 lessons
Additional module (for self-dependent work)
- User Interface Design & Prototyping
- Basic design tools (Photoshop video guidelines etc)
Digital Marketing Teacher
I manage the marketing of a Ukrainian premium acoustics brand and I promote it in the US and Europe. In September 2019 we took part in IFA, the world’s leading trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances, in Berlin. I participated in the well-known US radio-show stream hosted by Dave Graveline. We got into the top-10 products nominated for Dave’s TOP 10 at IFA Next. I worked as a marketing director at Inweb agency (Netpeak Group). I also curated the marketing of educational projects, health care brands, and retail business. I attended marketing and web-analytics conferences, such as eCommerce, Analyze, SMM Rocks, both as a speaker and a moderator. I am amongst the top-10 online marketing speakers according to the Netpeak blog rating. I volunteered as a startup and small business consultant in partnership with BIG.U and AtomSpace. I enjoy sharing my experience systematically, which has been part of my personal mission for two years now. I strive to change Ukrainian business environment, make it more technological and efficient.
Digital Marketing Teacher
I have 8 years of experience in marketing, and 4 out of them I have been teaching. I've completed around 40 different projects, from speed reading courses to industrial boiler houses retailing at 300,000$ per item. I have also developed and sold a startup with the team. I see marketing as a craft rather than magic. Understanding the principles of work and having skills and experience can help you achieve predicted results. You have to mind the human error limit, of course. This is what you're going to learn in this course. You will be able to generate leads and sales for your projects. Such marketing specialists are always in demand, and there's surely a proper budget for them.
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Take the test
Register in our LMS and do a test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
Once we receive your test results, we'll invite you for a cup of coffee to the office. Let's see if we're a good match.
Start your education in the next available group. Your next career destination has never been closer.