Technical (EdTech) Community Manager
Life is in full swing at Beetroot Academy! For our Community Team, we’re looking for someone who loves to work with data analytics and is willing to join in creating technical solutions for the EdTech field. Our community has over 4000 alumni that build careers in the digital economy. Our goal is to unite them and assist them in their growth. You would aim to find and implement technical solutions for convenient and efficient community interaction.
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced level of skill with relevant Google services (Spreadsheet, Data Studio, Analytics);
- Knowledge of technical product development life cycle;
- Experience with Low code / No-code platforms;
- Experience with analytics and data classification;
- Love for computations and solving atypical tasks;
- Ability to plan your schedule and workload;
- Ability to work solo and in a team;
- Creativity, proactivity, agility
Will be an advantage:
- Basic programming skills (GUI);
- Data scraping / Data parsing;
- Understanding API;
- Intermediate+ English.
- Development and implementation of technical solutions and products for community interaction;
- Advising the team on possible tools to meet the community’s needs;
- Search and implementation of technical solutions and tools for automating processes;
- Systematization and analysis of community data;
- Preparation and presentation of analytical data.
And here’s what we offer to you:
- Ability to work remotely;
- Respectable compensation at the mid-market level;
- Medical Insurance;
- Monthly bonus for health and sports, annual bonus for education;
- A friendly family of Beetroot Academy: you will find many colleagues all over Ukraine;
- Team workshops in different parts of the country;
- Involvement in developing the IT community.
If you think we are a match, send us your CV with a short Cover Letter. We will contact you soon. Have any questions? Just drop us a message. We’re always up for a chat.
Apply for this position
Fill in the form