Communication Manager (PR)
Are you our future communication manager? Come help us bring tech education to the masses. You are a people person who is brave and likes challenges. You’re a sharp writer (mostly in Ukrainian) that creates content and results together with a team of prestige-less colleagues!
First of all, we are looking for candidates with a lot of empathy, a non-hierarchical worldview, strong initiative, the ability to drive processes forward, a belief in the power of education and our mission.
Additionally, candidates should also have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position (PR manager/Event manager).
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- Proven experience creating high quality content.
- Proven experience in organizing events.
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Effectively cooperate with multiple stakeholders.
- Native Ukrainian language skills.
- Excellent verbal and oral English language proficiency (upper-intermediate level)
- Develop a goal-oriented media and events strategy, and plans for new courses, projects, events, and promotions.
- Brainstorm and organize online and offline events hands-on, evaluating performance with feedback surveys and post-event reports.
- Write informative and interesting press releases and other press material.
- Use and further grow your own network of relevant media contacts and social media influencers.
- Share insights and detailed performance reports with the organization to improve synchronization.
- Cooperate and be a part of the creative process across teams, and push for alignment with other communication teams in the Beetroot ecosystem.
- Be overall engaged and alert in communication and PR questions to ensure that our communications-related activities live up to the high standards necessary for our ambitious goals.
Will be a plus:
- International work experience
- An understanding of the Ukrainian and global IT education market
- You love borsch!
And here’s what we offer:
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely
- Respectable compensation on the mid-market level
- Medical insurance
- Health and Educational Benefit
- A friendly family of Beetroot Academy: you will have many new mission-driven colleagues all over Ukraine
- Team workshops all around the country
- Engagement into developing the IT community and Ukrainian economy
If you think we are a match, send us your CV with a short Cover Letter. We will contact you soon. Have any questions? Just drop us a message. We’re always up for a chat.
Apply for this position
Fill in the form