Choose how you want to take this course:
Do you like to combine work with numbers and creativeness? It's time to understand Digital Marketing and to launch creative advertising campaigns. You will dive deeply in the Analytics, Paid Advertising, Content Strategy. You will learn Social Marketing and Demand Generation. After our course, you will define the digital marketing strategy from customer acquisition to retention.
You will learn to balance – reflect the brand voice and meet the objectives of the business. Will make data-driven decisions regarding marketing optimization. Map out your brand’s content, from your website to your social presence. Create, launch, and analyze Social and Google AdWords campaigns. Together, we will work through real-world projects, campaigns and training exercises to gain practical experience and insight you need to succeed in today’s digital economy.
- Basic understanding of the digital marketing landscape
Why Digital Marketing?
- Every business needs a digital presence, adhering to a digital economy
- The digital talent gap is widening - demand for digital marketing talent continues to exceed supply in key areas
- The digital marketing landscape is vast – you can find an appropriate place to apply your hard and soft skills
During lessons, you’ll solve real-life cases with your teacher. You’ll work individually or in groups together with your colleagues.
To see the price please select the city where you want to study
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
2 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
Strategic marketing: research, validation of ideas, target audience
- Introduction to strategy
- Personas and customer journey
- Market Research
- Competitor Research
Marketing Basics: website, content, design, traffic acquisition, analytics
- Introduction to WordPress
- Wordpress: widgets and plugins
- Wordpress Blogging
- Introduction to SEO
- On-Site & Technical SEO
- Link building & Metrics
- Creative Ideation & Presentation
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Content Creation and Analytics
- Google Analytics: Campaign and conversion tracking. Configuration
- Google Analytics: Analysis Tools & Techniques
Marketing channels and funnel: types of channels, audience involvement
- Google Analytics: Interface and Basic Reports
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email Marketing in Mailchimp. Analyzing Email Marketing campaigns
- Introduction to Google Ads
- Google Ads: Budgeting & Bidding
- Google Ads: Extentions, Ad Delivery & Keywords
- Social Media Marketing : Introduction to Strategy
- Facebook Platform & Ads
- Facebook Ads. Instagram
- Instagram Platform & Ads
- Twitter Platform & Ads
- Linkedin: Platform & Ads
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Google Ads Remarketing
- Freelance on Upwork
- Account-Based Marketing
- Final Exam
- Deep practice (based on group's choice) - 2 lessons
Additional module (for self-dependent work)
- User Interface Design & Prototyping
- Basic design tools (Photoshop video guidelines etc)
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Fill in the form
Register in our LMS and do a short test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
If your CV fits our requirements, you’ll have an exciting talk with one of our HR folks
Together, we work productively in the amazing team that is Beetroot Academy.