Choose how you want to take this course:
After finishing the course you will know React tools such as: ESLint — for code syntax check, React Router v4 — for creating menus and pagination, Reselect — for optimizing the operation of states, Immutable.js — a library that helps create immutable data collections, Jest — for testing. You will learn to create functional components using React hooks. And you will learn to write unit-tests, using Jest and react-testing-libraries. As a result, you will create your own application and will be able to work as a React developer. The online test is not provided on this course. You will get a test task after an interview.
- HTML, CSS
- Preprocessor: SASS
- Work with DOM
- The entry threshold to React/Redux is quite high. If you learn this technology, you will be considered an excellent JS developer
- Besides web-development, JS can be used as a server language and you can create desktop applications
- Using React you can code as Facebook, Instagram. AirBnb developers. You can be sure that this technology will not lose it’s popularity. By the way, we also use JS in our website coding
- After you learn one JS library, the others will be easier
- If you know React you can learn React Native and develop gadget applications.
During lessons, you’ll solve real-life cases with your teacher. You’ll work individually or in groups together with your colleagues.
To see the price please select the city where you want to study
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
- Variable scopes + Functions as higher order elements
- Regular expressions
- ES syntax 6, 7, 8
Creating applications with React
- Introduction to React
- Using the React library to сreate a user interface
- Higher Order Components
- React hooks
- Films Project. Part 1
- Films Project. Part 2
- Films Project. Part 3
- Project Films. Part 4
- Films Project. Part 5. Сode refactoring
- Testing basics. Jest framework
- Using Redux library in projects. Courses Project.
- Redux. Mini-project Books
IT is constantly moving to new knowledge and technologies in the search for an optimum solution. I work on projects systematically but in teaching I need creativity. I do not allow any fooling around in my lessons, but it’s normal to joke and ask questions. I praise my students for the right decisions. And mistakes help them learn. I love the saying that small strokes fell great oaks.
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Fill in the form
Register in our LMS and do a short test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
If your CV fits our requirements, you’ll have an exciting talk with one of our HR folks
Together, we work productively in the amazing team that is Beetroot Academy.