Choose how you want to take this course:
In this course you will begin to know UI from UX. You will learn the difference between digital design and printed products design. You will learn the ageless principles of composition, typography, and color combinations. As a result you will be able to build adaptive sites for different devices.
We will teach you how to work with Adobe Photoshop and Figma. Also, we will tell you about the main stages of design thinking. As a result, you will make an appealing and usable website and will be able to show your project to the customer.
- Your laptop
- Installed Adobe Photoshop CC (English language version)
- Basic computer skills
- It’s the main creative profession in IT
- More than 100 job vacancies appear on djinni.co each month
- UI/UX solves business problems – designer create a better user experience for customers
IT world speaks the English language and you can’t go far without it. Our teachers will help you master the professional IT language.
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
We set up a lesson schedule for each group individually
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
- Introduction lesson
- Introduction to the UX. We start with the meaning
- Work with brief and audience insights
- Design research: Person portrait
- Design research: Scenarios
- Introduction to web analytics + A/B testing
- Figma. Program installation
- Figma. External link access. Project comments. Frame creation
- Figma. Working with figures. Object alignment. Fill, stroke, gradient.
- Figma. Pen & Pencil
- Figma. Work with text. Work with images and color correction
- Figma. Masks. Effects.
- Creating module grids in Figma
- Typography in web
- Color theory
- UI components. What does the site consist of?
- Visual hierarchy
- Design system
- Components and Plugins in Figma
- Adaptive design
- Adaptive design and constraints in Figma.
- Types of sites. Landing page features.
- Figma Interactive Prototype
- Rules for files transfer to developers
- Photoshop. Introduction to the interface
- Photoshop. Image Retouching
- Ретушування зображення: (пластир, латка, Clone Stamp)
Final project counseling
- Deep practice по створенню сторінок сайту
- CV. LinkedIn. Creating pages + contact search
- Working with Mockup
- Behance. Registration. Design and creation one project on Behance
- Practical tips for the designer career
UI/UX Design from scratch Author
I teach students to argue for their decisions. I make them to gather good examples and teach them to present their works. The important part in learning is basic knowledge about business goals: how do they influence a design, why do you need to lean on goals when choosing your idea. When I have free time, I listen to rock operas, play poker, pass quests and take photos.
I am a Senior UI/UX Designer with over 7 years of experience. I worked for Eletrolux, Agromat, and Jacob Delafon. Design goes beyond just being work for me. It is a worldview. I enjoy the fact that my profession is innovative, it is always dynamic and moving forward. I always keep up with UI trends and UX processes for web apps and sites.I would like to help novice designers to fully delve into the design process and I would do my best to take them to the next level in four months. My three best students will get my assistance in building a portfolio and writing a CV. Honesty, transparency, and right feedback are key in teaching.
UI/UX Design Teacher
I work as a freelancer and develop interfaces for web services, apps, websites, and also do some branding. I enjoy creating new products, bringing positivity, and use through my designs. I learn a lot myself as I teach. In my free time, I read, travel, spend time with friends and family, watch YouTube, and movies.
I have been working as a freelancer since 2008. It’s convenient – I can do my own tasks anytime. I work with huge and small companies, start-ups, design studies, advertising agencies. While teaching I like to feel a connection with the audience. I ask questions, show examples. I don’t like giving only dry information.
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Take the test
Register in our LMS and do a test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
Once we receive your test results, we'll invite you for a cup of coffee to the office. Let's see if we're a good match.
Start your education in the next available group. Your next career destination has never been closer.