Choose how you want to take this course:
How do you create a large-scale website without using any ready platform? How do online shops and social networks work? We know answers to these questions and will tell you in our Back-End Development course.
We’ll show you all the processes inside a site: requests, data processing, user checking. You’ll learn how to code in PHP, use servers such as apache/nginx, and MySQL database server (DBMS). On this course you’ll learn how to solve difficult tasks. You will be able to sort data arrays without using ready algorithms and to make your own game.
- Base knowledge of site layout
- Base knowledge of how a site works
- Start with Back-End and you will figure out how servers and Internet work
- You will be able to develop complex server solutions
- You will understand how games, mobile applications and complex sites work
- After finishing the course you will figure out the basics of programming, so you can learn any other programming language on your own
IT world speaks the English language and you can’t go far without it. Our teachers will help you master the professional IT language.
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
- Vagrant-Machine Setting on the Base of Ubuntu/Xenial64
- Apache2/PHP/MySQL Setting and Installing
- Preparing IDE for Work with a PHP
PHP Developing Introduction
- Working with Variables
- Type of Arrays in PHP
- Work with Arrays (Operations, Sorting, Counting, Moving)
- Conditions Based Decision Making
- Repeating Actions with Iterations
- Work with Files
- Manipulation of Rows in PHP
- Reuse Code in PHР
- Creating your own Functions in PHP
- Superglobals in PHP, Working with a Session
Work with MySQL Databases
- Database Design
- Creating MySQL Databases
- Utilities for Working with Databases (phpmyadmin)
- Databases Users and Permissions
- Creating Database Requests
- Working with MySQL from PHP
Object Oriented Programming
- OOP Concepts
- Creating classes, Attributes and Operations in PHP
- Namespaces. Autoload Classes
- Realization of Inheritance in PHP
- Introduction to Laravel. Framework Installing
- Laravel project structure. The Basic Usage of an Artisan
- Basic Routing
- Migrations. Eloquent
- First app (blog) Using Laravel
Back-End Teacher & Author
I’m a team lead with LampDev. I’ve been a web-developer since 2010, and have worked with clients from dozens of countries. Within my company, I’ve taught more than 15 beginning developers. Some of them founded their small companies later. I love constantly developing – it’s not boring. When I started work, it was interesting to get outside of Back-End. And now, when teaching, I love to explain difficult things by way of simple examples. In my free time, I do sports.
I work as a Senior Software Developer for Ecentria Solutions in Odesa. I’m working on a big retail project from the USA. My tasks are connected with the import of goods on websites and integrations with suppliers. My work is 100% intellectual, and I have to think hard all the time. I like endless opportunities for self-growth and development. Reaching a certain concrete level makes you discover how everything on the internet works. You see how businesses sell and witness plenty of efforts being spent on making ordering online easy and fast for you. The bonus is that a lot of respectable IT companies allow you to work remotely and with no fixed working hours. First of all, I want to create a friendly atmosphere in a group. I want everybody to ask questions fearlessly. Coding has to be interesting and funny. My task is to lead the students in the right direction. In my free time I like playing guitar and ping-pong.
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Take the test
Register in our LMS and do a test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
Once we receive your test results, we'll invite you for a cup of coffee to the office. Let's see if we're a good match.
Start your education in the next available group. Your next career destination has never been closer.