Choose how you want to take this course:
Do you want to work in IT and to manage a team? We will teach you to lead projects with Agile, to organize work, and to communicate with customers.
You will get a new profession from scratch. You will know what is a project and how different projects can be. You will figure out the goal of the project manager and to learn project planning. Also, you will be able to count spendings and to evaluate risks. We will tell you how Agile and Scrum work – from the values and planning to the tools. The course is with gamification – you will work on projects by yourself and in the team. As a result, you will get all the knowledge to become a certified Scrum Master.
- English: intermediate
Why Project Management in IT?
- It’s a low entry threshold for the PM
- You are the key person on a project and you can affect the result directly
- You can work in IT without a technical background
- You will establish a software development process and organize a team
- With the use of Agile, you will be able to work on any project despite on the technology
IT world speaks the English language and you can’t go far without it. Our teachers will help you master the professional IT language.
To see the price please select the city where you want to study
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
2 times a week
We set up a lesson schedule for each group individually
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
General knowledge about project and Waterfall stages
- What is a Project. How to kick-start a project. Project Charter
- Methodologies of development. Waterfall, Agile, Extreme Programming
- Value proposition. MVP. Pitch
- IT companies’ scope of activity, types of products
- Ukrainian and world IT market: distinctive features and trends
Agile and the core principles of Agile
- Agile Values
- Agile Umbrella. Heart of Agile
- Agile Project Manager. Responsibilities
- Gherkin Syntax
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Team Roles
- Scrum Events. Stand-ups
- User Stories
- Effective product backlogs. MoSCoW Prioritization Model
- How to do Remote Retrospective
- Scrum.Org PSM I
- What is Scrum?
- Tracking Progress: Team Burndown and Story Mapping
Soft skills how to work with the team
- How to work with problematic or toxic teams
- Commitments and Core Protocols
- How to perform 1 on 1
- How to give feedback
Soft skills how to work with customers
- How to work with difficult stakeholders?
- Email Correspondence
- How to work with stakeholders?
- What is change management?
- Change management Frameworks and how to work with them
- Deployment Process, Local, QA, Stage, Production, Environment
- Continuous integration and Continuous deployment
Jira, Trello and other PM tools
- Gantt chart Lesson
- Recruitment tools for PMs
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Fill in the form
Register in our LMS and do a short test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
If your CV fits our requirements, you’ll have an exciting talk with one of our HR folks
Together, we work productively in the amazing team that is Beetroot Academy.