Choose how you want to take this course:
The world is on the move, and work approaches are continually updated. Management, hiring employees, and company organization will never be the same. To keep up with it and remain competitive, one needs to monitor the changes.
In the HR for Transformations course, you will study organizations as complex systems. You will familiarize yourself with the structural elements of a company and will understand how to influence them. HR specialists will deepen their knowledge of the field and learn how to work in a volatile environment while gaining personal benefits. Managers will understand how to create conditions for achieving company goals.
In this course, you’ll understand how different companies function. We will teach you to step away from traditional management methods towards modern HR approaches. We will deflate the statement that “people are a resource,” but we’ll explain why a company is the people. You will learn how favorable conditions help employees grow and allow a company to reach its goals.
- Basic knowledge of HR/Business processes in the company
- Intermediate English
Why HR for Transformations?
- You will be able to keep the lights on in inconsistent conditions.
- You will reassess the processes within your company as well as work approaches.
- You will learn to choose a correct strategy for implementing changes.
- You will learn about the agile approach to organization management.
During lessons, you’ll solve real-life cases with your teacher. You’ll work individually or in groups together with your colleagues.
To see the price please select the city where you want to study
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
2 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
- What is strategy and why we need it
- Key organizational elements and organizational alignment
- Culture and structure
- Control and measurements
- Innovative approaches in company organization: flat, teal organizations etc
- What is change management
- Change management Frameworks and how to work with them (2) (+practical cases)
- Leadership vs Management — what’s the difference
- Coaching as a Leadership tool (+practical cases for coaching)
From good teams to the great ones
- Team dynamics. What differs teams from working groups
- How to build an effective communication
- Setting goals and giving feedback
Innovative HR approaches on the organizational level
- New HR approaches
- HR functions and processes on a company scale
- Identifying key roles in the organization
- Why it’s important for HRs to be a part of the strategy creation
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Fill in the form
Register in our LMS and do a short test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
If your CV fits our requirements, you’ll have an exciting talk with one of our HR folks
Together, we work productively in the amazing team that is Beetroot Academy.