Choose how you want to take this course:
People are the main assets of any business. Full-Stack HR specialists can work in any of the HR fields. They can attract candidates, convey interviews, and create educational and development systems.
In this course you will embrace the HR profession from start to finish: you’ll study the methods of selecting employees, understand the differences between sourcing and recruitment, and learn how to support newcomers to the team and help them grow professionally.
You will be able to build trust-based relations with clients, internal managers, developers, and team-leads. We will provide you with real-life work situation examples.
In the end, you will master the profession and will be able to work for an IT-company of any level.
- Intermediate English and above;
- A general understanding of candidate searching process and/or HR processes in companies.
Why Full-Stack HR in IT?
- You will get to know all the profession nuances from start to finish;
- You will advance your knowledge of the HR fields you’ haven’t come across before;
- You will be no stranger to all the HR-processes in a company;
- You will set sights on future growth – narrow your focus or become a leader of a specific profile;
- You will be able to set up HR processes from scratch in a small company
IT world speaks the English language and you can’t go far without it. Our teachers will help you master the professional IT language.
To see the price please select the city where you want to study
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
We set up a lesson schedule for each group individually
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
- Profession analysis, terminology, differences between a recruiter, an HR, and an HR-generalist
- World and Ukrainian IT markets. Distinctive features and trends
- IT companies’ scope of activity, types of products. The functional formats: a startup, a product, outsource, outstaff
- Roles in IT companies, the stages of development. Full-Stack HR in IT glossary
- Methodologies of development. Agile, Waterfall, Extreme Programming. When those are used, and what are the key differences
- Corporate culture as a tool for maintaining stability. Coaching in organizations
- Employer’s brand
- Stages of company growth, stages breakdown according to Adizes
- Email communications
- Time management
- Practice. Provisional results
- Work automatization tools for Full-Stack HR (АTS) (Applicant tracking system)
- Working with texts. How to captivate the interlocutor from the first paragraph
- Sourcing tools. Research basics. Google Boolean Search, X-RAY search
- Sourcing tools. Github search, SO, and how to find the candidate’s email.
- Vacancy proposal. The form that speeds up the recruiting
- CV. A selling CV. Assembling a CV for vacancies
- Interviewing techniques. General
- Interviewing techniques. STAR interview
- Interviewing techniques. Metaprogramming interviews
- Candidate Journey – building a positive communication experience with you on all stages of hiring
- Personnel planning in a company. Recruitment forecasting.
- Building a recruitment strategy based on the vacancies and clients
- Metrics in recruitment. Analysis and forecast of the recruiter’s work
- Building referral programs
- Building a recruiter’s brand
- Interviewing techniques. Practice
- Practice. Provisional results
- Зони відповідальності рекрутера. Побудова довірчих відносин з клієнтами
- Work automatization tools for Full-Stack HR (HRIS)
- Newbie adaptation system depending on the size and format of the company
- 1-on-1 meetings with an employee, establishing a feedback system
- Giving feedback. Practice
- Performance Reviews. Setting up a system, various approaches to Performance Reviews depending on the company format and clients
- Setting goals on the organization level (OKRs, KPIs)
- Building a development and education system in teams
- Motivation – what to pay attention to
- Final project
HR Teacher and Course Author
I’ve been working in HR for over 10 years now. I am skilled at leading a full recruitment cycle (including direct search and headhunting), as well as building and maintaining open and trust-based relations with clients. I’ve developed HR programs from scratch, conveyed HR audit, created strategies and worked as a coach. I used to work for NSC “Olympiyskiy” and Prodigi advertising agency, and now I’m a Full-Stack HR at Beetroot. I’ve known I have a sense of character ever since my school days, which is why I chose the HR field. Communication plays a major role in my work, and I help people grow both professionally and personally. HRs always have room for improvement. I firmly believe that teaching should be based on cases from personal practice. In my free time, I enjoy cooking, reading, and professional planning.
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Fill in the form
Register in our LMS and do a short test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
If your CV fits our requirements, you’ll have an exciting talk with one of our HR folks
Together, we work productively in the amazing team that is Beetroot Academy.