Choose how you want to take this course:
Python is an interpreted programming language. The program is written in a text form, you can immediately run it and see the result. We will teach you the basics of programming and explain how to use frameworks. You’re going to work with standard and popular extended libraries, main algorithms and data structures. You’re going to learn the basics of working with networks and web, as well as OOP programming concepts. You’re also going to get acquainted with systems development life cycle and understand how to use pip, virtualenv, git.
After completing the course you’ll be able to write simple apps and programs in Python, design from scratch or extend the existing code base, test it, convey some refactoring and optimizing. Python is like a medical university — we give you the basic schooling, and you get to choose the internship training.
- General understanding of what a computer consists of, what is its hardware (СPU, RAM), what an OS and a file system are
- Understanding of what Python is
- Having a laptop
- Having Python installed, as well as IDE or another text editor
- This language has been used by Google, Facebook, Yahoo, NASA, Red Hat, IBM, Instagram, Dropbox, Pinterest, Quora
- Developer’s time is money – Python saves up time when coding
- In Python it’s possible to quickly create a game or an app prototype and understand if the program works right away
- Getting started with Python will make Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, Back End, DevOps, and system administration available for you as further options
- Python is easy to learn, the syntax resembles regular English, and it can be used for complex programs and solutions.
IT world speaks the English language and you can’t go far without it. Our teachers will help you master the professional IT language.
To see the price please select the city where you want to study
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
- First steps
- Variables and simple data types
- Booleans and control structures with while iteration
- Input and blitz introduction to imports
- List, tuples, and sets
- Dictionaries, for loops, comprehensions (lists/dicts and other collections)
- Files I/0 and Context Managers, JSON
Advanced Python with OOP
- Classes, scope, and namespaces
- Polymorphism, Encapsulation and dunder methods in python
- Functions as first-class objects
- Property decorators and class decorators
- Iterators and Generators
- Basics of testing
- Modules and standard library
- Context managers extended
- Python type checking
Classical computer science, algorithms, and data structures
- Big O notation and python built-in data structures
- Data structures (Stack, Queue, Deque)
- Data structures (Lists)
- Searching algorithms and hashing
- Sorting algorithms
- Trees and trees algorithms. Part 1
- Trees and trees algorithms. Part 2
- Graphs and graph algorithms
- Basics of networking programming
- Introduction to HTTP, making HTTP requests
- Practice: Creating a chat
Web frameworks, ORM and Final project
- SQL basics. Part 1
- SQL basics. Part 2
- Flask. Part 1
- Flask. Part 2
- ORM basic SQL Alchemy
- Telegram API
- Working on the final project
I used to work for multiple companies as a Software Developer, and I currently work for Beetroot in the same position. On all the projects, Python was the main programming language, so I have experience of using it for creating various applications. I am willing to share this experience and knowledge with students, help them learn Python, and combine both theory and practice in teaching.
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Fill in the form
Register in our LMS and do a short test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
If your CV fits our requirements, you’ll have an exciting talk with one of our HR folks
Together, we work productively in the amazing team that is Beetroot Academy.