Choose how you want to take this course:
With WordPress you can create websites of any complexity. The platform is used for shops, news, and systems with analytics. You can use it for sites with many events, products, projects, portfolio and services.
Do you already work with WordPress but it seems that simple functions are not enough? You want to search faster or make the text editor better? Or maybe you want to make full sites from scratch? Our course will teach you how to install and configure WordPress, and how to optimize it for SEO. You will make a site with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, via coding with IDE (PhpStorm). Also you will learn how to create online shops with WooCommerce — a platform for e-commerce. We will tell how to install and configure WooCommerce, manage products and orders, plug in payment systems and expand standard functions. As a result you will make your own theme for WordPress, website and online shop.
- Excellent knowledge in HTML / CSS
- Experience with JS (ES5 / ES6) JQuery / AJAX
- Basic knowledge in php / MySQL (OOP will be bonus)
- WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world. It dominates with a whopping 58.7% market share
- There are 50,000 of new Wordpress websites added daily
- WordPress Powers 30.3% of the Top 1000 Websites
- Custom WordPress Websites Can Cost Between $1,000 and $15,000
- Upwork lists “WordPress” as one of its top skills, with an average project cost of $194
IT world speaks the English language and you can’t go far without it. Our teachers will help you master the professional IT language.
To see the price please select the city where you want to study
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
- Introduction to WordPress
- Simple site on WordPress
- PHP basics
- WordPress anatomy — structure of folders and files
- WordPress Template Hierarchy
- WordPress Theme Development
- WordPress Theme Development Logic
- Custom post types
- Custom taxonomies
- Advanced custom fields
- Advanced custom fields - Image and Gallery
- Advanced custom fields - Repeater, Map, Options
- WordPress theme-framework — faster website development process
- PSD to WordPress
- Contact Form 7
- Multilingual site on WordPress
- WordPress website speed optimiztion
- WordPress security
- WordPress plugin development
- Introduction to WooCommerce
- WooCommerce integration into your site
- WooCommerce Template Hierarchy - AJAX Shopping Cart
- Connection and work with delivery methods (Shipping)
- Connection and work with payment systems (Payment gateway)
- How to build your own WooCommerce Theme
- PSD to WooCommerce - Custom Products
- PSD to WooCommerce - Sidebar and Page Header
- PSD to WooCommerce - Product List
- PSD to WooCommerce - Home Page
- Login and registration, user account
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Fill in the form
Register in our LMS and do a short test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
If your CV fits our requirements, you’ll have an exciting talk with one of our HR folks
Together, we work productively in the amazing team that is Beetroot Academy.