Choose how you want to take this course:
You will work on projects by yourself and in teams. As a result, you will create some sites and an application. Also you will be able to make up sites adapted for mobile devices. After the course ends you will have a portfolio which will help you to start a career as a developer.
- Advanced PS user
- Basic understanding of algorithms
- Coding experience is an advantage
- After coding you see the result immediately
- Your portfolio is visualized for the client
- When you know Front-End you can switch to any other development field
- You will learn how to create websites and interfaces using HTML and CSS
IT world speaks the English language and you can’t go far without it. Our teachers will help you master the professional IT language.
To see the price please select the city where you want to study
You can pay monthly or for the full course
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
We set up a lesson schedule for each group individually
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
- What is a website. Work process setup. Introduction to HTML.
- HTML5 tags
- Introduction to CSS
- Photoshop for a Front-End developer
- CSS selectors
- Block document model (CSS Box Model)
- Fonts in web, Font Face
- CSS positioning and transformation
- BEM methodology
- Form building
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Work with pre- and post-processors
- Adaptive layout (Responsive web design)
- Adaptive navigation
- Adaptive graphics
- Cross-browser compatibility
- SEO for developer
- Types of data and operators
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- Introduction to jQuery
- Slick Slider – the most universal slider plug-in
- Customized maps with an example of Google Maps API
- Web Storage
- CSS animation
- CSS Grid Layout
- Tool for project construction (task runner) Gulp
- Introduction to Vue.js
- Modifiers, events, and rendering in Vue.js
- Vue.js components
- Working with remote server
- Website optimization
Front End Teacher & Author
I used to work for CamoIT, Geeksforless, and as a freelancer. Now I work at OCW and teach at Beetroot Academy. I am also the co-founder of Bmple IT-startup and pop core'n clothing brand. I chose Front-End development 10 years ago. All the positions were called "HTML-coder" back then. You could practically become an IT specialist after a 2-month html & css course without much effort. I've enjoyed building and constructing things since I was a kid. Now my job is related to designing complex user interfaces, so pretty much nothing has changed. I am in love with both the process and the results. There's always time for jokes and humor in my lessons. I give real-life examples and share technologies and languages used in Front-End. In my free time I travel, meet my friends, play computer games, and do puzzles. But more than anything I love learning something new.
The course passed easily and free of hassle. The teacher always supported us and answered any questions we had, even those which weren't really planned for the course. Our Regional Coordinator cheered us up and never allowed us to give up. I would definitely recommend Beetroot Academy to my friends and acquaintances.
Fill in the form
Register in our LMS and do a short test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
If your CV fits our requirements, you’ll have an exciting talk with one of our HR folks
Together, we work productively in the amazing team that is Beetroot Academy.