If working with important projects that have a great impact on a lot of people in their lives, as well as using latest technologies sounds like something you have been dreaming of doing, then this is for you.
Beetroot Academy enters a new phase of expansion. We are growing our international team with talented and passionate individuals to scale up our work on bringing world-class education to Ukraine and abroad.
As our UI/UX Designer you will lead the execution of all the customer-facing design of Beetroot Academy’s Learning Management System (LMS) .
It is a unique opportunity to join the team that values drive, intellectual honesty, personal integrity and commitment to excellence in getting the job done.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Live and breathe user-centric design approach to product development in order to create the most enjoyable and intuitive user experiences for end-users.
- Participate in ideation and design brainstorms for product development.
- Work with clients and/or product teams to build concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and final designs for new products and feature updates.
- Develop design assets and style guides for the development team.
- Take ownership, refine and re-focus the existing style and UX for live products.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years UI/UX design experience
- Great passion for clear and intuitive user experiences, best-in class interaction design, and human psychology.
- Expertise and curiosity in modern mobile / web design best-practices, from wireframes to prototypes to final assets.
- High technical proficiency, including Sketch, Photoshop, Figma and familiarity with product design tools such as InVision, Marvel and Zeplin.
- Guru of the adaptive design
- Superior communication skills
- Proficient level of English
- Experience within the educational industry
- You love borsch!