We are thrilled to announce our search for a Technical Product Manager who will lead the development of our product infrastructure our product delivery processes together with the Product Team.
As our Technical Product Manager, you will be in charge of the overall management of the development process of Beetroot Academy’s Learning Management System (LMS). Broadly speaking this means coordinating between the Product Team and the Development Team, who are responsible for the development of the LMS and overseeing that process.
Simultaneously you will work with the Product Team to improve the process of how we deliver IT education and professional development and how we apply and improve our educational philosophy. At Beetroot Academy you are part of building a global educational product, based in Ukraine. We strive to offer IT education and professional development with the largest social impact possible.
In short, that means high-quality education taught by top-notch teachers, delivered through a cutting-edge platform, resulting in our students achieving their professional goals in a sustainable and effective manner.
Responsibilities and duties
At Beetroot Academy we wear many hats, and as our Technical Product Manager, you are expected to be open to learn new things and take on a variety of tasks, ranging from operational to strategic. But at a minimum the Technical Product Manager is expected to fulfill the following responsibilities and duties:
- Oversee the software development process, including:
- Collect requirements from all stakeholders such as students, teachers, partners, and teammates;
- Coordinate and monitor the technical development of the LMS and CRM, with a focus on collecting user and impact data along the customer journey;
- Coordinate between the Product Team and the Technical Development team;
- Take care of the customer success and overall friendliness of the user journey;
- Collecting and analyzing data from our technical product delivery processes;
- Adding online course content to the LMS;
- Technical product adoption for internal and external users.
- Oversee the process of Beetroot Academy website development, including coordination between stakeholders in different teams and service providers.
- Documentation and dissemination of best practices and procedures to improve our product delivery processes.
- Development and integration of instruments for more efficient work
- Together with the Product Team contribute the overall product delivery including activities such as:
- Stay up-to-date with global and Ukrainian IT education markets, competitor products and research customer demand for products and identify potential consumer groups;
- Understanding and forecasting trends in the IT market and translating them into educational solutions.
Skills and qualifications
- One or more of the following experiences:
- Software development project
- IT product development
- Web development
- An understanding of the Ukrainian and global IT education market
- Taking initiative, and driving processes forward
- An obsession with researching and solving customer needs
- Passion for change, and improving people’s lives’
- A strong belief in the power of education and our mission
- A vision of the future of education
- An international mindset and attitude
- Solid English language proficiency
- Non-hierarchical world-view
- International work experience
- Previous experience from working in startup environments
- Previous experience in implementing research activities
- You love borsch!
Oh, and we give great perks. Which means…
- Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
- Personal development and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation, paid vacation, medical top-up, and social benefits
- Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights… and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
About Beetroot Academy
Beetroot Academy is a social enterprise, on a quest to change the status quo of IT education and professional development in Ukraine – and beyond. We believe that market-relevant and future-proof education should be available everywhere. In the 21st century, everyone deserves access to modern and effective education, for a great career in the digital economy. We are in a phase of rapid expansion, which includes bringing our world-class education to all corners of Ukraine and scaling up every aspect of our operations.
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV and cover letter.