Are you impact-oriented? Do you want to be part of building education for the future? Do you also happen to be interested in working for projects with international partner organisations? Then please don’t look any further, because we got a job offer for you!
We are in a phase of rapid expansion, which includes bringing our world-class education to all corners of Ukraine, and scaling up every aspect of our operation, which includes several projects in partnership with a number of different organisations. We are happy to announce our search for a Project Coordinator, who will work together with our other project staff and support team members to achieve the goals that Beetroot Academy has set out together with our partners.
The Project Coordinator will be working together with our Project Manager and other staff members, in organizing our ongoing projects. Among many things, this includes monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in meetings, building and maintaining partnerships, ensuring that project deadlines are met, and making sure that our operations comply with project guidelines.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Communicate and cooperate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Flexible in terms of uncomfortable working hours and ready to travel.
- Native Ukrainian and Russian language skills.
- Solid English language proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong belief in the power of education and our mission.
- Taking initiative, and driving processes forward.
- An international mindset and attitude.
- Non-hierarchical world-view.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Organize and lead meetings where appropriate.
- Write and distribute meeting minutes when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain project management tools for fulfilling project goals and objectives.
- International work experience
- Previous experience from working on development projects
- An understanding of the Ukrainian and global IT education market
- Previous experience in implementing research activities
- You love borsch!