Countries all over the world are waking up to the IT revolution and need to quickly grow their tech sectors. Meanwhile, the word of Ukraine’s IT success story is spreading. We are now receiving requests on a monthly basis from organizations in other countries who want to use our concept and launch Beetroot Academy in their locations.
This is where YOU come in. With one foot in Ukraine and the other on the road, you will take the lead in our international expansion. You will start by diving into our handful of ongoing partner negotiations, but as your grow into the role, you will be the one to de-facto define our international expansion concept from the ground up. We are ready for the journey from local to worldwide, and we need YOU to steer the ship. There are really no boundaries to where you can end up in this role.
Who are you?
You come from any country — preferably on Planet Earth — but your cultural background never mattered much to you. You flow with ease through any social setting and find common ground with people from all over the world, regardless of cultural differences.
You have the mindset and soul of an entrepreneur – when someone tells you about an interesting project, flow charts and opportunities start popping up in your head.
You’re full of initiative and don’t need corporate structures or middle managers to fall back on in your work. You OWN your work, set your own routines and you love it!
It’s hard for you to sit still when something could be done or improved, and you’re terrible at hiding your excitement (why would you, anyway?).
You’re a natural-born networker who loves to brainstorm and find ways to collaborate between people and organizations. You see the big picture and understand projects and organizations as a whole, and you have proven it again and again. At the same time, you don’t let details slip away, and you have no trouble staying organized. Your inbox is tidy, you never “forget” to reply to emails, and you always follow up on your commitments.
What will you do
- Establish and maintain partnerships with potential and current Beetroot Academy franchisee across the globe
- Develop, describe and implement franchise policies
- Take care of legal aspects of franchise agreements
- Build franchise-related processes in coordination with Ukrainian BA team
- Coordinate and process all vendor set ups
- Maintain development pipeline of existing and prospective franchisees
- Ensure that every franchise location meets main BA mission, values and ethical standards
- Enhance knowledge sharing and cooperation among franchisee
Stuff you have
- International work experience (either working abroad or in international teams)
- Proven track record in entrepreneurship, business development, or other forms of project development
- Limitless drive and enthusiasm to bring value to people through your work
- Confident and well-spoken English
- Entrepreneurial/self-starter mindset
- Humility, non-hierarchical and opportunistic worldview
- Confident user of Microsoft Office and Google services
- Outstanding planning, prioritizing, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Constant thinking-out-of-the-box approach
- Strong intercultural competencies
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
Would be a bonus
- Fluent in Ukrainian and/or Russian
- Previous experience with IT education
- You love borsch!
Good to know
- This position is open to people of all nationalities and backgrounds – relocation to Kyiv (Ukraine) or other BA location required.
- Business travel required (international and domestic)
What we offer
- Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
- Flexible work hours
- Personal development and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation, paid vacation, medical top-up, and social benefits
- Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights… and more!
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
- For internationals: support in visa and legalization processes
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV and cover letter.
// Beetroot Academy