The Beetroot Academy family is growing, maybe you’re our next member?
This time, we are looking for someone with passion to administration, organization and having things done in the most efficient way. Your role would be to support our team in everyday assignments, and to make sure that all administrative and financial questions are being resolved smoothly and in a good time.
Examples of responsibilities
- Help with calculations of payments in spreadsheets
- Keep track of receipts, invoices
- Process payments
- Help with book keeping and dealing with bank systems
- Fulfill other administrative tasks such as documents preparation, business trips booking, document delivery etc.
- Make sure we comply with project financial guidelines
What are we looking for:
- Higher education (at least Bachelor degree)
- Responsible attitude to the work, ability to learn quickly, initiative
- Self-organized person with high attention to details
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Positive attitude to calculations, spreadsheets and tabulation =)
- Good level of English
Who are you?
While your skill sets and experience are important factors for the position, your personality, approach and drive to develop yourself is of even higher importance. We hope that you are a “team person” as well as a highly motivated individual. We would also see that you are a problem-solver who can work independently, is well organized, attentive, and with a very good sense of numbers and order.
Bonus if you:
- Desire to learn new things
- You love borsch!
Oh, and we give great perks. Which means…
- Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
- Official employment
- Personal development and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation, paid vacation
- Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights… and more!
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV and cover letter.
// Beetroot Academy