Do you get a kick out of improving financial management systems? Do you love numbers? And do you also happen to be interested in working for a better future? Then you are probably the person we are looking for!
We are now entering a new phase of expansion, which includes bringing our world-class IT education to all corners of Ukraine, and scaling up every aspect of our operations. For the next 3 years we have set out a number of very ambitious goals as part of our expansion project. And we are excited to announce our search for a Financial Management Expert who will work closely with our coordination team to develop Beetroot Academy’s financial management system.
The Financial Management Expert will work primarily with the coordination team to develop our financial management system. This entails primarily working with setting up the 1C accounting software system, by synchronizing it with our entire financial system.
- Support the coordination team to improve planning and budgeting.
- Adopt the 1S financial software in Beetroot Academy’s financial management system
- Support the coordination team to improve quality and timeliness of financial requests and documentation overall, e.g.
- Review of financial and accounting systems, documents and processes used by all teams to meet the financial management requirements
- Review, update and provide support on various topics regarding financial management
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon./Beetroot Academy
What we’re looking for
- Strong previous experience in financial management
- A strong urge to organise numbers and papers
- Excellent Excel skills
- Intermediate English proficiency
- Capacity to take own and drive financial processes
- A strong belief in the power of education
- A passion for our mission and changing people’s lives
- You love borsch!