Beetroot is looking for a full-time digital designer who will create and continuously improve marketing material and website designs.
Beetroot Academy is on a mission to help people across Ukraine to kick start their career in IT. With a growing number of schools, courses and students we are looking for a full-time person, located in Kyiv, Odessa, Poltava or Ivano-Frankivsk. The digital designer needs a strong understanding of web, digital and print design. We are looking for a passionate specialist who follows world trends in design and has a strong sense of aesthetics. Great communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-changing environment, are essential.
- Create digital material, such as website landing pages, advertising for Facebook and Instagram
- Constantly improve the design of our website in accordance with marketing needs
- Set clear design requirements for web developers
- Work hand in hand with both marketing and product team in achieving strategic goals
- Analyze user behavior in our Learning Management System (LMS) and improve platform UI/ UX
- Design engaging PowerPoint presentations
- Create and optimize marketing and brand material for print
Who we’re looking for
- Proven track record of design skills with a strong portfolio.
- 3+ years of experience in design
- Basic understanding of print design
- Good team player and optimistic attitude
- Intermediate English language skills
- Autonomous and driven personality
- Analytical mindset – you can understand what the clients need
- Creative excellence and a strong aesthetic feeling
- Experience working in an advertising agency or web studio
- Arts education
- High proficiency English
About Beetroot Academy
Beetroot Academy is a Swedish-Ukrainian non-profit IT school that strives to make a substantial impact on Ukraine’s society through top-notch IT education. Founded in 2014 in Poltava, today Beetroot Academy operates in thirteen large and mid-size cities and has more than 1000 graduates. We help people build a great career in IT just within four months.
Oh, and we give great perks. Which means…
- Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
- Personal development and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation, paid vacation, medical top-up, and social benefits
- Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights… and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your portfolio in English