The Beetroot Academy family is growing, maybe you’re our next member? This time we are looking for a talented copywriter to support our Product team, and tell the world about our courses.
- Edit and check the texts provided by the authors
- To work with translators and native speakers for international content adaptation
- To be deeply aware of the program and course content and to prepare content for the course marketing materials.
- Write texts and prepare presentations for local managers.
- Write all text content for LMS (name of the buttons etc)
Relevant experience and abilities:
- 1+ years’ experience in copywriting
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal in Ukrainian and Russian
- Exceptional writing and proofreading (including tone, structure, grammar, spelling, and factual accuracy)
- High organizational skills, self-motivated, outgoing and keep up-to-speed with industry developments
Bonus if you have:
- Understanding of IT education market in Ukraine and abroad
- Experience studying/working abroad (or in international environment in Ukraine)
- Fluent English
- You love borsch!
Who are you?
While your skill sets and experience are important factors for the position, your personality, approach and drive to develop yourself is of even higher importance. We hope that you are a “team person” as well as a highly motivated individual. We would also see that you are a problem-solver who can work independently, is well organized, attentive, and with a very good sense of numbers and order.
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV and cover letter.